Did you know the containers that Publix fried chicken come in actually will double as a plate?
I know, mind blown when I found out. Heres how:
Step 1: Buy the fried chicken.
Step 2: Make sure no one is home when you arrive
Step 3: Put that god-damn carton on you lap in front of a TV because you about to eat the entire thing. Saves water this way too.
Crazy how this little trick can save the environment in 1) refrigerator cooling costs (no leftovers to keep cold) 2) water usage (no plates to wash) 3) unemployment (cause you’ll need a personal trainer and/or therapist to talk about the problems you have).
Rule 2: answer the questions the person who tagged you asked
Rule 3: write 11 new ones
Rule 4: tag 11 peeps
Rule 5: tell the peeps you tagged them
1. If you were to describe yourself in 3 words what would they be?
God, you’re tall (its the same 3 words everyone else uses!)
2. What’s one thing you regret in life?
I one time said that my Spirit Animal was a baby water buffalo. I lost me a presidential election for Kosove that I really really wanted to win.
3. Would you rather be deaf or blind and why?
Deaf. I think that I can get by better every day with sight, and the little sounds that I enjoy the most (laughter, nature, etc.) I can reinterpret through sight. Though I would miss Britt’s concerts :(
4. What’s your favorite movie?
Finding Nemo. Duh.
5. If you could only listen to one band/person for the rest of your life, who would it be?
God, I’m always so into current pop music I don’t know if I could pick a person to listen to the rest of my life. But maybe go with Beyonce? I don’t know why that was the name that continually popped in my head.
6. If you could be anyone else in the world who would you be?
Jennifer Lawrence. Is that really a question?
7. Favorite Disney Character?
Dory the fish. Refer to number 4.
8. Where would you most like to go on vacation?
Barcelona, Spain. Hands down, dying to go there for years.
9. Would you rather go to a musical/play, concert, theme park, or museum?
Disney World because it is practically all 4.
10. Describe the best day you’ve ever had.
I know this will sound sooooooo corny and cliche, but it was the day I got called with my acceptance to pharmacy school. It was a huge milestone because I had worked so hard for it and it was good to finally get assurance all my efforts had paid off and a new chapter of my life had begun. I will always remember that picnic table behind the library, most special place in the world now.
11. If you had to dye your hair to any color besides what it is right now, what color would it be?
Probably bleach blonde/white with really shinny silver streaks running all through it.
Questions to be answered:
1) What is your favorite holiday?
2) What was the last text message you sent someone? (don’t include context, just tell us what it was)
3) Describe your greatest accomplishment.
4) Pick one: Never be able to laugh again, or never be able to make others laugh again. Why?
5) Last YouTube video you watched.
6) What is your favorite quote?
7) You have a 1 way ticket to anywhere outside the US. You must start your life over there (can never return to your home here in the US). Where are you going to go?
8) Can you explain why the bun to hot dog ratio is always off?
9) Can you tell me where Question 8 is from?
10) What is the greatest present you have ever given or received?
After doing College of Pharmacy Recruitment tonight...
…I made myself the most delicious Rum and Coke I’ve had in months (mainly because it is the only one I can remember having in months). And in true old man fashion, I am now ready for bed because of it.